Thank you for your time and interest in receiving our statements and accommodating discussion with we who are Citizen-Plaintiffs of the Peoples Lawsuit, engaged before the courts with New Brunswick, Canada and SWN Resources Canada. We truly appreciate that the Commission found our presentations to be educational, and we reiterate our willingness and hope to meet with you again. For publication on the Commission's website, please find attached copies of the written presentations that we referred to:
- Alma Brooks to NB Hydrofracturing commission Oct 2015
- Gary Metallic NB Hydrofracturing Commission Oct 2015
- Wabanaki Confederacy Statement 2015
- Dan Ennis to NB Hydrofracturing Commission "Caveat Emptor" Wulustukyeg Traditional Council of Tobic
- Marc Bernard Presentation to the New Brunswick Commission on Hydrofracturing October 15, 2015
- Greg Cook Presentation to the New Brunswick Hydro-fracturing Commission, Richibucto, NB October 15, 2015
- Bernadette Augusting submission in Richibucto, NB on October 15, 2015
- Marcel White submission in Richibucto, NB on October 15, 2015
- Lorraine Clair Statements to the NB Commission on Hydraulic Fracturing in Richibucto, NB on Ocrober 15, 2015
- Gitpu Nevin Statement to the NB Commission on Hydrofracturing, Richibucto, NB October 15, 2015
- David Cyr Presentation to the New Brunswick Commission on Hydrofracturing, Richibucto, NB October 15, 2015
- Cassie Piccolo Submissoin to the New Brunswick Commission on Hydraulic Fracturing, October 2015
We were very pleased to learn that you will be meeting in person in Fredericton with Peoples Lawsuit Plaintiff Dan Ennis.
Thank you for taking time to hear our statements and for sharing your observations and experiences as members of the Commission.
We also very much look forward to any reports that you release prior to your final report, which we understand is expected in March 2016. Please feel free to contact me for more information, with comments or questions, and to arrange time and location for our next meeting with you.
All My Relations,
Willi Nolan, Citizen-Plaintiffs of the Peoples Lawsuit